Our property team comprises Managing Partner John Kearns, Partner Richard Hatch, Partner Deanna Clark, Principal Raymond Huo, Senior Associate Dasha Kovolenko-Gormack, Senior Associate Jessica Belgrave and Associate Aidan Tattley.
We cut our teeth on supporting retail developers when the concept of shopping centres was new to New Zealand. We now cover the full spectrum of property matters, including all transactional needs for development and leasing, and work hard to help clients achieve their commercial goals.
We act for property developers, investors and tenants and have advised on property elements of some of the country’s larger corporate transactions in recent years.
We are active members and supporters of the Property Council of New Zealand and members of the Property Institute of New Zealand.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Due diligence
- Land development and subdivision
- Building contracts
- Property ownership structures
- Property finance
- Overseas Investment consents and compliance
- Mortgagee sales
- Leasing including retail, industrial, commercial and design-build
- Advising landlords and tenants of their rights and obligations
- Trusts and asset protection
- Wills and estates